General Ticketing Policy:
- All sales are final; no refunds.
- Ticket prices, performances, and casting are subject to change.
- All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- No Babes in arms.
- Recommended minimum age for full-length performances is eight years or older, but is left to the parent’s or guardian’s discretion. There is no minimum age for our family series performances.
- Tickets can be donated back to Ballet West for the face value of the ticket if the following is met:
- Tickets must be returned.
- Confirmed received by the Subscription & Ticket Office.
- Received at least 48 hours in advance of show during Ticket Office hours.
- Despite weather conditions, our production will still be performed at its scheduled time and therefore no exchanges or refunds will be issued. Exchanges for season ticket holders must have been confirmed and received 48 hours before your original performance.
Janet Quinney Lawson Capitol Theatre, Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center, and Abravanel Hall
- Any use of cameras and recording equipment is strictly prohibited unless otherwise specified.
- For most performances, latecomers will be seated at the first convenient break and in designated areas as determined by the Artistic and House Management.
- In some venues and for some performances, there will be no seating after curtain time.
Ticket Exchange Policy
One of the many benefits of being a Ballet West subscriber is the option to exchange tickets for a different performance. Click here for more information on ticket exchanges. If you are not a Ballet West subscriber, tickets are not exchangeable.
If you have any questions regarding this policy please call 801-869-6920 or email us at email@example.com .