BALLET WEST & Ballet West II
2014-2015 Season Audition Information
· Applicants must be U.S. citizens, or be able to obtain a U.S. visa and work permit.
· Women must be between 5’ 4’’ - 5’ 11” tall (162.5cm - 180cm)
· Men must be no less than 5’ 8 ’’tall (173cm)
· Pre-Registration is NOT required
Ballet West is an AGMA Company, with benefits that includes Health, Dental, Life, and Workers Compensation Insurance, Shoes, and Part Time on site Physical Therapy.
Ballet West II is a paid position that performs on its own and with the main company. Benefits include Workers Compensation Insurance, Shoes, and Part Time on site Physical Therapy.
LOCATIONS, TIMES & DATES
Sunday March 16, 2014 Sunday March 23, 2014
Trolley Square School of American Ballet
Ballet West studios 70 Lincoln Center Plaza
602 South 500 East New York, NY 10023
Salt Lake City, UT 84102 5th Floor Studio
Best entrance is from 600 South Registration: 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Registration: 11:00am – 12:00pm Class: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Class: 12:00pm – 2:00pm
· $15 exact cash (do not send, refundable if cuts are made)
· Résumé including a list of training and professional experience listing companies, years, ballets performed and roles, as well as your age & height, and, e-mail, mailing address, and phone number(s).
· A recent full body photo clearly showing head, arms, and legs
If you require additional information about Ballet West’s professional company, please view our website or email Heather Thackeray; Assistant to the Artistic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org 
Please NO PHONE CALLS! Phone calls will not be returned.