General Ticketing Policy:
- All sales are final; no refunds.
- Ticket prices, performances, and casting are subject to change.
- All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- No Babes in arms.
- Recommended minimum age for all performances is eight years or older, but is left to the parent(s) or guardian(s).
- Tickets can be donated back to Ballet West for the face value of the ticket if the following is met:
- Tickets must be returned.
- Confirmed received by the Subscription & Ticket Office.
- Received at least 24-hours in advance of show during Ticket Office hours.
- Seats are resold
- Despite weather conditions, our production will still be performed at its scheduled time and therefore no exchanges or refunds will be issued. Exchanges for season ticket holders must have been confirmed received before the close of the previous business day of the date of the show you are changing.
Capitol Theatre, Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center and Abravanel Hall
- Any use of cameras and recording equipment is strictly prohibited unless otherwise specified.
- For most performances, latecomers will be seated at the first convenient break and in designated areas as determined by the Artistic and House Management.
- In some venues and for some performances, there will be no seating after curtain time.
Ticket Exchange Policy:
Exchanges are defined as any change to a seating area, the date, or show time of the same production, i.e., The Firebird to The Firebird, not The Firebird to The Nutcracker.
- General Policy
- Each Exchange request must be Confirmed Received by Ballet West Ticketing before the close of business the day before your original performance or by 4:30 pm on Fridays for weekend shows.
- All requests are processed in the order received; new seating for our subscribers is always comparable to original seat assignments, but subject to availability at time of processing.
- Original tickets are not required to be returned, but we do ask that you discard them immediately.
- Season Subscriptions
- Free exchanges for each show.
- Requests must be received at least 24-hours in advance and exchange must be confirmed received by the Ballet West Subscription & Ticket Office.
- One free exchange for one of the performances; there is a nominal fee for any additional exchanges.
- Requests must be received at least 48-hours in advance and exchange must be confirmed received by the Ballet West Subscription & Ticket Office.
- Single Tickets
- No exchanges
If you have any questions regarding this policy please call 801-869-6920 or email us at email@example.com.